COLDWATER ANIMAL HOSPITAL COVID-19 UPDATE – JUNE 2020... READ MORE HERE
NEW HOURS STARTING 5/18/20
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8AM - 8PM
Wednesday & Friday: 8AM - 5PM
COMPANION THERAPY LASER SYSTEM®Coldwater Animal Hospital uses the state of the art Companion Therapy Laser system® for drug-free, surgery-free, pain-free, relief for your companion. This FDA cleared deep-penetrating light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulates injured cells to heal at a faster rate. Simply put, it provides RELIEF!
Some of the Disorders that Respond to Laser Therapy:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Post Surgical Pain Relief & Increased Healing
- Otitis (ear infections)
- Wound Healing
- Degenerative Joint Disease/ Arthritis
- Lick Granulomas
TOP 10 BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF LASER THERAPY
- Anti-InflammationLaser has an anti-edema effect reducing swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
- Anti-Pain (Analgesic)Laser Therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain and which decreases nerve sensitivity.
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell GrowthPhotons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to laser light, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster.
- Improved Vascular ActivityLaser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue that speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue.
- Increased Metabolic ActivityLaser Therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
Call or talk to one of our doctors today for more information. You can also check out www.litecure.com.
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture PointsLaser Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue FormationLaser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
- Improved Nerve FunctionLaser light will speed up the process of nerve cell reconnection.
- ImmunoregulationLaser light has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulation of immunoglobines and lymphocytes.
- Faster Wound HealingLaser light stimulates fibroblast development (fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is predominant in wound healing) in damaged tissue. Collagen is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries. As a result, Laser Therapy is effective on open wounds and burns.
Copyright © Coldwater Animal Hospital 2020 - All rights reserved